What makes HTF unique?
- HTF is a teacher residency program, giving Fellows over 12 months of experience teaching, learning, and working in urban schools across the country
- Early career engagement and support to keep Fellows in the classroom after program completion
- HTF's funded fellowship package, including teacher licensure coursework, all but 6 courses for an Ed.M degree from HGSE, and a salary/living stipend.
- A strong, small cohort community that allows Fellows to share experiences and build a network of similarly-minded social justice educators working across the country
- Coursework with expert HGSE professors who are leading practitioners in their field
- Individualized mentoring from experienced teachers at residency schools
The mission of the Harvard Teacher Fellows is to prepare teachers to promote educational equity through skillful teaching that prioritizes academic rigor, relationship building, and continuous learning.
Why apply to HTF?
- Serve the communities most in need of high-quality teaching
- Join a tightknit community of Harvard College alumni dedicated to making a difference
- Delve into the intricacies of teaching, relationship-building, and community
- Put your passion for social justice into action
- Address systematic inequalities